Blackblot Product Management Professional™ Certification Program
The Blackblot Product Management Professional™ (BPMP) certification program was developed exclusively by Blackblot to provide product management professionals with a way to differentiate themselves, validate skills, and gain professional acknowledgement; and enable companies to achieve better consistency in the internal application of the product management discipline.
All Strategic Product Manager™ course training graduates worldwide receive a one-time free registration to each of the available BPMP certification tests. Two attempts to pass each BPMP test are granted per each registration.Available BPMP Certification Program Tests
- "Blackblot Product Management Professional™ in Product Management" core certification test (registration fee: US$100).
- "Blackblot Product Management Professional™ in Product Planning" advanced certification test (registration fee: US$150).
- "Blackblot Product Management Professional™ in Product Marketing" advanced certification test (registration fee: US$150).
BPMP Certification Program Information
- For a detailed overview of the BPMP certification program, please read the Blackblot Certification Program FAQ document.
- For a historical background of the BPMP certification program, please read The Market-Driven Certification article.
- Before proceeding with a BPMP certification test, please read the Blackblot Certification Program Agreement document.
- To register and/or take a BPMP certification test, please visit the BPMP Test Area.
Candidates can experience the BPMP certification test environment by taking a sample test. Please visit the BPMP Test Area and sign in using the "Sign in as guest" button. A sample test will be presented.
Certified individuals may also join the Blackblot BPMP private group which allows Blackblot Product Management Professional™ certified individuals to communicate with each other and provides a way for hiring managers and recruiters to identify and locate competent professionals for future product management opportunities. The group is available via LinkedIn. Group membership is by invitation and available only to Blackblot BPMP certified individuals.