Blackblot Course Customization Levels
Blackblot Basic Course Customization
Blackblot basic course customization utilizes the unmodified Blackblot course curriculum and slides, and allows for in-class emphasis on certain topics, and contextualizing the generic course exercises and discussions to company needs and products. Preparatory steps include:
- Course registrants complete the Blackblot Training Needs Evaluator form. This provides Blackblot with an aggregate profile of the company employees and their possible needs and capabilities.
- Course registrants complete the Blackblot Technology-Driven Questionnaire. This provides Blackblot with an understanding of the degree of the technology-driven environment at the workplace, essentially a company profile from a product management perspective.
- Company sends Blackblot a succinct description of its products, the challenges the products and the company face, and the objectives it seeks to accomplish from the training session. This information prepares the course instructor so that all exercises and discussions will be contextual and beneficial.
- Company stakeholders conduct one or two conference calls with blackblot to recap the current company situation, training's focal points, and desired outcome.
- Note: Blackblot Basic Course Customization is a free Blackblot service and can be applied to all Blackblot courses.
Blackblot Advanced Course Customization
Blackblot advanced course customization alters the Blackblot course curriculum and slides, replacing the existing generic case studies, examples, exercises, and discussion points with new company specific slides. Preparatory steps include:
- All preparatory steps outlined in the Blackblot Basic Course Customization.
- Two to three days of onsite sessions with a Blackblot Senior Certified Trainer to review all Blackblot generic course slides and replace them with new company specific slides.
- Note: Blackblot Advanced Course Customization is a fee-based Blackblot service and can be applied to all Blackblot courses.
Customized private training is available for product teams with five or more attendees. Blackblot offers two levels of course customization: Basic and Advanced.