Blackblot Strategic Product Management™ Training Program Curriculum
The Blackblot Strategic Product Management™ training program curriculum presents advanced concepts and practical implementation guides. Each highly interactive course is based on the Blackblot PMTK Methodology™ and taught according to Blackblot's established training pedagogy.
- Blackblot Strategic Product Manager™ (SPMR) – This three-day educational program is the most professional product management training presently available to product managers.
- Blackblot Strategic Product Director™ (SPLD) – This one-day advanced course provides attendees with the knowledge, skills and tools to successfully formulate and lead product organizations and establish effective product management processes.
- Blackblot Strategic Product Marketer™ (SPMK) – This one-day educational program presents attendees with a practical and interactive learning experience and provides the necessary knowledge, skills and tools to plan and manage strategic marketing activities at technology companies.
- Blackblot Market-Value Pricing™ (MVP) – This one-day educational program provides attendees with the knowledge, skills and tools to effectively contribute to product pricing activities.
- Blackblot Product Management for Service-providers and Manufacturers™ (MPM) – This educational program provides business service-providers and technology-intensive manufacturers with the working knowledge and understanding of best-practices, methodologies, and practical applications in product management.
Customized private training is available for product teams with five or more attendees, in onsite classroom and online classroom formats. Blackblot offers two levels of course customization: Basic and Advanced.