Blackblot Product Management Professional™ Certification Program
The Blackblot Product Management Professional™ (BPMP) certification program tests an individual on the level of knowledge they have regarding a defined set of best practices and proven methods of performing specific tasks in product management, according to the Blackblot PMTK Methodology™. Two attempts to pass each BPMP test are granted per each registration.Available BPMP Certification Program Tests
- "Blackblot Product Management Professional™ in Product Management" core certification test (registration fee: US$100).
- "Blackblot Product Management Professional™ in Product Planning" advanced certification test (registration fee: US$150).
- "Blackblot Product Management Professional™ in Product Marketing" advanced certification test (registration fee: US$150).
BPMP Certification Program Information
- For a detailed overview of the BPMP certification program, please read the Blackblot Certification Program FAQ document.
- For a historical background of the BPMP certification program, please read The Market-Driven Certification article.
- Before proceeding with a BPMP certification test, please read the Blackblot Certification Program Agreement document.
- To register and/or take a BPMP certification test, please visit the Blackblot Test Center.
Candidates can experience the BPMP certification test environment by taking a sample test. Please visit the Blackblot Test Center and sign in using the "Sign in as guest" button. A sample test will be presented.
Certified individuals may also join the Blackblot BPMP private group which allows Blackblot Product Management Professional™ certified individuals to communicate with each other and provides a way for hiring managers and recruiters to identify and locate competent professionals for future product management opportunities. The group is available via LinkedIn. Group membership is by invitation and available only to Blackblot BPMP certified individuals.