Blackblot Public Training Terms and Conditions1. Course Materials
- All training attendees receive: free copy of the "The Product Manager’s Toolkit: Methodologies, Processes and Tasks in High-Tech Product Management" book, free digital (CD) and online hosted copies of Blackblot Product Manager’s Toolkit® (PMTK) professional template collection, lifetime free and unlimited updates and upgrades to PMTK, one-time free registration to each of the available Blackblot Product Management Professional™ (BPMP) certification tests, carry bag, digital seminar slides booklet, laminated seminar action plans, membership in the "Blackblot Alumni" career networking group, and printed and digital copies of the official course certificate of completion.
- All course materials are provided in the English language.
- The training room is air-conditioned so please bring a jacket or light wrap in case the room temperature is below your comfort level.
- Please contact us should you require special services, facilities or dietary considerations to support your attendance.
- Please contact us to inquire about reduced rates which may be available for those seeking overnight accommodations at the hotel where the training is delivered.
3. Training Mode
- Classes officially run from 9:00am until 6:00pm. Breakfast is served from 8:30am.
- Training is delivered in highly interactive mode. Subsequently, seminar schedule is flexible and interaction dependent.
- All cancellations entitle the client to a full refund of all unused registration fees.
- Blackblot does not reimburse nor compensates for any non-tuition expenses the client may incur due to participation in or cancellation of the training.
5. Payment Terms
- Full payment is required as a precondition for registration.
- Payments are accepted via direct deposit or check.