Blackblot Training Terms and Conditions1. Course Materials
- All training attendees receive: free copy of the "The Product Manager’s Toolkit: Methodologies, Processes and Tasks in High-Tech Product Management" book, free digital (CD) and online hosted copies of Blackblot Product Manager’s Toolkit® (PMTK) professional template collection, lifetime free and unlimited updates and upgrades to PMTK, one-time free registration to each of the available Blackblot Product Management Professional™ (BPMP) certification tests and Blackblot Psychometric Test™ (BPT) psychometric tests, carry bag, digital seminar slides booklet, digital seminar action plans, membership in the "Blackblot Alumni" career networking group, and digital copies of the official course certificate of completion.
- All course materials are provided in the English language.
- The training room is air-conditioned so please bring a jacket or light wrap in case the room temperature is below your comfort level.
- Please contact us should you require special services, facilities or dietary considerations to support your attendance.
- Classes officially run from 9:00am until 6:00pm.
- Training is delivered in highly interactive mode. Subsequently, seminar schedule is flexible and interaction dependent.
- All cancellations entitle the client to a full refund of all unused registration fees.
- Blackblot does not reimburse nor compensates for any non-tuition expenses the client may incur due to participation in or cancellation of the training.
5. Payment Terms
- Full payment is required as a precondition for registration.
- Payments are accepted via direct deposit or check.