Blackblot Virtual Training
Blackblot provides online virtual classroom training of all courses in the Blackblot Strategic Product Management™ training program.
- Delivery via Zoom.
- Each session is comprised of 2-3 lessons; each lesson is 45 minutes long, with a 10 minute break between each lesson.
- Session schedule is flexible and interaction dependent.
- Lessons delivered in highly interactive mode.
- Multiple examples, exercises, retention drills, and discussion points in each lesson.
- Number of attendees is limited to 12-15 participants.
- No homework. Perhaps some reading assignments.
Each Blackblot training attendee receives as part of the course a training package worth US$617 (€556), at no extra cost. The Blackblot Training Package includes a digital copy of The Product Manager's Toolkit™: Second Edition book, and login credentials to Blackblot Product Manager's Toolkit™ (PMTK) templates, Blackblot Product Management Professional™ (BPMP) certification, and Blackblot Psychometric Test™ (BPT). Also included are digital seminar slides booklet and seminar action plans, membership in the "Blackblot Alumni" career networking group, and digital copies of the official course certificate of completion. All course materials are provided in the English language.
Customized private online virtual classroom training is available for corporate product teams. Blackblot Basic level of course customization is available for online training.
For more information, please contact us.